- Fulfill the Compliance services as per Compliance SLA with the sectors.
- Assist in addressing consultations from stakeholders and process owners.
- Complete standard Compliance document requirements.
- Perform controls walkthrough, operational testing and discuss the findings with the process owners.
- Conduct of compliance due diligence for transitions in-scope, including post go-live stabilization monitoring.
- Monitor and drive the Corrective Action Plan (CAP) process to ensure prior audit recommendations and key control gaps are implemented and other internal control gaps are closed timely and effectively.
- Work closely with the business process and IT team members to communicate compliance requirements, documentation standards, sign-offs and review processes.
- Prepare reports and/or written presentations including summary of audit objectives, scope, findings, conclusions and management response. Ensures audit summary is prepared within established deadline.
- As assigned, act as liaison for internal management, external auditors and business associates.
Require Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor degree in business, logistic, operation or law required.
- Experience in a corporation engaged in international business is preferred. Substantial regulatory/compliance experience and expert knowledge in trade compliance, ethics and compliance programs or one or more of the following areas of government regulation, government contracts, anti-corruption, Value-Based Six Sigma training and/or certification is preferred.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills at all levels, including large group presentation skills. Process-thinker with exceptional problem-solving and decision-making ability. Must possess global cultural awareness, ability to handle complex and sensitive matters and to make appropriate judgments regarding the interpretation and application of applicable regulations.
- Fluent in English.