IT Helpdesk Support
- Respond to multiple end user groups as tier1 support, especially in working as a member of helpdesk team to provide professional IT service support for the organization.
- Handle enquiries and support as routine through the phone and email related to internal systems.
- Work with users to identify and solve user kinds of IT problems with all available technology including hardware and software.
- Provide first level support through remote-access for the internal users.
- Escalate end-users’ requests to the right backend support teams.
Require Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge and experience in Active Directory , Windows operating system (XP/7/8) and MS office in a networked environment is necessary.
- Highly motivated to solve problems, able to work independently.
- Excellent understanding and logical thinking of the step for network and windows system troubleshooting.
- Hands on experience for hardware maintenance .
- Familiar with documentation creation and update.
- Excellent service sense and be customer-oriented.
- Excellent adaptation to new environment, willing to learn and work hard.
- Possessing Microsoft or Cisco certificate is preferred.
- Experience in working as helpdesk support member in multiple national company is preferred.