IT On-site Support
- Responsible to provide on-site/remote support to users on various client devices and systems.
- Identify systematic problems and/or recommend opportunities for improvement that will eliminate or reduce number of reported problem.
- Continuously to build up quality FAQs as reference for both IT supports and users to promote knowledge sharing & self-service.
- Recommend modifications to existing or new SOPs that will improve the overall IT operations.
- Handle patch management on client OS with evaluation, testing, & deployment.
- Build and maintain OS images, approved applications for various PCs and Laptops models.
- Handle IT project implementation tasks assigned.
- Handle receiving, configuration and installation of the new client devices to users.
- Vendor management/coordination on faulty client devices.
Require Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Hands-on experience with personal computers/laptops/mobile devices in IOS & Android platform.
- Proficiency with Windows 7/XP/2000.
- Excellent technical understanding in Active Directory, Exchange, and Office applications is essential.
- Strong experience in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Exposure to Gaming and/or Hotel industry is preferred.
- Preferred Certification: ITIL, MCSA, MCSE.
- Log, troubleshoot, and track problems to a successful conclusion.
- Ability to present idea in user-friendly language to non-technical personnel and end users.