Project Manager for IT Infrastructure
- Plan, mobilize and direct projects of medium to high complexity, scaling from inception to closure.
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of a single project or workstream of a larger project or programme, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits. Projects can be standalone or form part of a programme.
- Be responsible for deploying the Project Management framework and other Global Change Delivery frameworks within their project.
- Work closely with Programme Managers, Senior Project Managers and Global Portfolio Management Office to ensure alignment of their project with wider change portfolio and Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
Require Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Project management skills and experience.
- Personnel management, broad experience in managing teams of different workstreams.
- Experience in on-budget projects and on-time delivery that achieve business case stated outcomes.
- In depth experience of working in banking environment.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Implementation, change management and benefits realization management skill.