Quality Assurance (QA)/ User Acceptance Test (UAT) Engineer
- Understand deeply on the functionality of application systems.
- Analysis business requirement and understand business processes.
- Develop test plan and test case.
- Perform test to verify software product, identify functionality bugs and system performance issues for improvement.
- Perform stress test to check system performance.
- Document test report in a structured way.
- Regularly communicate with application development team and business analysts about test result feedback, business requirement clarification, etc…
- Improve test effectiveness and efficiency via optimizing testing methodology.
Require Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent is perferred.
- Experiences in testing methodology.
- Experiences in DB SQL and web based development such as .Net, Java.
- Proved documenting skills, excellent sense on knowledge management.
- Excellent Communications skills, able to work well with people from culturally diverse background.