- Perform IT Security related development and environment design, build, and configuration for new applications.
- Perform adaptive and preventative maintenance planning and implementation.
- Conduct project specific tool evaluations.
- Perform technical support and problem diagnosis for support environments.
- Build and design Windows based security solutions.
- Interact with vendor on solutions and issues.
- Identify root cause for complex system failures.
- Maintain a current knowledge base within IT security area, both for deep detailed knowledge and for an awareness of industry trends.
- Participate in skill/knowledge transfer within the Project Support Center.
- Be aware of, and where appropriate assist in defining, SOW’s direction and requirements in the security area.
Require Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Security, or closely related fields is preferred.
- Working experience within the IT Security area as a consultant, designer/architect, or administrator.
- Excellent understanding of IT environment (operating systems, networks, applications).
- Excellent English communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and willingness to work in a global team environment.
- Be flexibility and initiative.