- Run application supports, server monitoring and server administration for the most valued brands and cooperations.
- Manage, build and support servers for web-, database and other applications in cooperation with our global hosting partners.
- Set up customized server solutions.
- Support agile IT processes as part of a global team.
Require Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Diploma, Bachelor in Information Systems or Business Information Systems.
- Operation System experience in Win, AIX, Linux, etc.
- Experience in software support management and testing.
- Strong knowledge in technologies (e.g. Debian, Ubuntu, MySQL, Tomcat, Apache, KVM/VMware) and in deployment, maintenance of servers and applications.
- Experience in the maintenance of distributed infrastructure (e.g. CouchDB, ElasticSearch, etc.), and Content Management Systems (Optional).
- Excellent oral and written English. (Optional)